Monday, November 12, 2007

Maddy's Birthday Party

I had my 12th birthday party on Friday night. It was so much fun!!!! I had Rachel, Sara, Becca, Sydney, and Aspyn over. We went to eat pizza then we all came home and talked a little bit. We finally decided that we should slide down the stairs in our sleeping bags, and boy, was that fun!!!
At first we went one at a time on our backs but we found the if you lay on your stomach you go much faster. Pretty soon we had two people in a sleeping bag flying down the stairs!!! It was really fun. After that we went downstairs and played ping-pong. ( I think we are pros. NOT!!!) At like 11:00 p.m we finally went to watch the movie Anne of Avonlea ( the sequel to Anne of Green Gables). By the time that got done it was like 2:00 a.m and of course we couldn't just go to sleep. We had to sit there and talk for another two hours. It was 4:30 before any of us went to sleep. I had a ton of fun and although I didn't get much sleep, I didn't want it to be over. I have to say thanks to my mom for letting me have that party, and thanks to all of my friends who came!!! ( I can't wait to do it again!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The party was a blast! I had so much fun and Maddy... I found the blog!!! lol l8r