Tuesday, November 6, 2007

My body's achin' but my heart is full...

I'm home alone tonight and feeling "sicker than a d-a-w-g," but I felt it important to drag myself out of bed a write a short post. How blessed I am to be able to rest in this comfortable house and know that my good friends are taking care of some of my children, my other children are helping run my dance studio tonight, my husband is completely taking care of a fundraising project for me, and another great friend is also helping run the studio by taking tuition $$$. I have a stuffed up nose, terrible sore throat, and a fever, and really need to stay here and rest. I feel so grateful to God that He has put me in a position that I can rest. Great God, Great Husband, Great Kids, Great Friends....and I don't deserve any of them. That is the beauty of Jesus Christ. He takes the lowest of the sinners and saves them from hell, then pours out His blessings upon them. That is what He has done for me and He wants to do for you as well. All you have to do is ask. He has given me everything I could possibly need to be perfectly happy and I did not do anything to deserve it. It is a gift freely given. Peace, comfort, contentment, love, real joy...if these are the things you are looking for, His name is JESUS!!! He loves you. Now I'll go rest, knowing that I am in the arms of a loving father.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly,
what a great blog site. I am intrieged to start on myself. I hope you are feeling better. Let me know if you need anything.

Gayla