Friday, February 8, 2008

Our new babies!!!

On Thursday night we went to pick up our puppy....but we came home with two puppies! It really wasn't my fault, the kennel lady just kept coming up with these adorable dogs and they all wanted to snuggle with me and I promised my husband I would feed them and love them and I would walk them and bath them and he could use my allowance to buy their food.... and HE GAVE IN !!!! Surely I can blame him, right??? He is supposed to be the level-headed one, right???
Honestly, the dogs came from a Kennel run by Merida Solum in Jasper Missouri. She does a fantastic job of raising several breeds and has lots of experience. She gave us a great deal on a male and a female. So here we go...on to potty training. Wish me luck!
You'll be reading more in the days to come as the kids introduce you to each little sweetie!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What adorable puppies! I'm sure it's not your fault, Kelly, that you have TWO puppies now. :)

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute puppies! At least yours will stay small! Our dogs are a lot bigger than them. Sometimes I wish we had smaller dogs. Good luck with the potty training! At least with small dogs you have small messes!