Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Chase's Oceanbox


100_2335, originally uploaded by ckmmmc@sbcglobal.net.

This is my oceanbox. I have a dolphin, a stingray, a turtle, a snake, a seal, a shark, and a jellyfish. I learned that some jellyfish have a bad sting and you should out vinegar on them. Some can kill you. Sharks have bumpy skin. If a shark is coming at you, punch it or kick it. The biggest whale is the blue whale. I really liked learning about dolphins, whales, sharks, and giant squid. God makes some big and some little animals. Coral is pretty and alive.

2 comments:

Mrs. C said...

Your ocean boxes all look great. You must have a fantastic teacher.

Anonymous said...

Hi Chase,
Cool ocean box! I will remember to punch or kick at shark if one ever comes near me in the ocean. Thanks for sharing that sharks have bumpy skin - on television it always looks so smooth. It is fun to learn new things. Keep up the great work!