Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Margaret's Oceanbox


100_2336, originally uploaded by ckmmmc@sbcglobal.net.

This is my science project. It is an oceanbox. I have a turtle, snake, jelly fish, squid, fish, dolphin, and a seal in it. On the bottom is supposed to be the bottom of the ocean and the little circles are the sand. My favorite part was learning about the water snakes.Did you know that snakes are still poisonous even after they are dead? My favorite animal is the shrimp because it is a very small animal and it is not like any other. The only thing I don't like about it is that its favorite thing to do is to clean other animals off. I learned that God made alot of cool animals and that he provided food and all sorts of things for them to eat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaret,
You did a great job on your ocean box. It was interesting to learn that some snakes are still poisonous even after they are dead. YUCK!! Maybe that is why I don't like snakes. It was also fun to hear that your favorite animal was a shrimp. Keep up the good work!

Gayla's musings said...

Margaret,
I love your ocean box. It turned out better than mine did. In fact, we still have to paint all of my creatures.

Maggie