Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Bubba!!!



I can not believe my baby is 7 today! What a great little man you are, Chase! You take such good care of me and your sisters. I am so proud of the way you help your daddy when he is working and you help me around the house too! Your doing such a good job at learning to read and doing your math everyday. Not to mention playing the violin and practicing everyday! God has really blessed me by loaning you to me. I can not wait to see what He has planned for you! I am proud to be your mother!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Chase! Wasn't that cool to have the WHOLE church sing to you yesterday? You looked like you thought that was fun. I hope you had lots of fun all day. May God continue to bless you with lots of energy to do what He has planned for you. See ya, Wednesday!