Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Hi, my name is Margaret and my favorite things to do are piano, dance, and swim. I have a lot of fun dancing because I have many friends who dance with me. I have danced since I was 2 or 3 years old and I have loved it since forever. I play the piano for my instrument. I have played for 5 years. I think it is fun until the practicing comes along. I do not like practicing, but I do like to play it just for fun. My mom always says, "practice makes perfect." I have to say that in my head sometimes when I am practicing. Swim team is another thing I do. I love it because it is so much fun. My mom is my dance teacher and also my school teacher because we are home schooled. My dad is the best dad ever because he does so many things for me. He is always there to cheer me on during my dances or other things that I do. I also have a lot of friends. I hope this tells you alot about me and my personality! Bye!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

M&M's Mini Dachshunds said...

U R so beautiful !! LUV U - Mom