Saturday, October 20, 2007

I'm Madison


Hi!!!!!!! My name is Madison but most people call me Maddy. I'm 11 years old. I'm the oldest child in my family. I like to swim and play the violin. I'm on the swim team in this town and almost all of my friends are on it too. My favorite stroke is the breaststroke. My fastest time is 56 secs for a 50 yard swim. I love swimming!!!!!!!!!! I play the violin and love it. I participate in the Southwest Missouri Suzuki Strings program. The Suzuki Method goes through books, each a different level. I'm at the end of the 4th book. I love music and I really don't know if I could make it without music!!! So this is me. I like to swim,play the violin and TALK!!!!!!!!!!! I talk non stop. I talk to everybody and if I'm not talking to someone else I'm talking to myself. Well at least all of my friends are like that too so I'm not the only one talking!!! My family is great. My mom and dad are awesome and my little sisters and brother are lots of fun. My dad's side of the family is hughnormous!!! ( that's a word that me and my friends came up with. Cool huh?) My grandma and grandpa each have 12 brothers and sisters. So I'm, like, related to everybody. My mom's side is not as big, but it's just as much fun. My dad's sister, my aunt, has ten kids, all her own. So that's a lot of fun. I don't have any other 1st cousins on my dad's side. Most of my family are distant cousins. My oldest uncle on my mom's side has 3 kids, Taylor (12) Jack( 10) and Grant( 6). My next uncle has 2 kids, Stephanie and Trey. They are like out of high school. Then my uncle, Travis, has 3 kids, Paige ( 13) Ethan (11) and Abby(5). So this is my family. Together we have tons of fun. I hope this tells you a lot about my family, me, and what I like to do. Bye!!

2 comments:

M&M's Mini Dachshunds said...

Very lovely pictures Maddy! Thanks for figurung out how to post them for me!

Anonymous said...

Maddy,
Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!! Love ya!!