Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today was Molly's Birthday! We celebrated by spending 2 1/2 hours at violin lessons, 1 hour at the dance studio, learning the choreography to her Worship lyrical "How Beautiful", and 4 hours shopping at LIMITEDTOO. It was fun...but mom is pooped. I have to say that it is exciting for me that Molly is eight. Of course she will always be my baby girl, but it is around this age that my girls have started to really show their personalities, talents and interests. I look forward to watching her form her opinions about the world and instead of discussing the latest Barney episode, we will be discussing the upcoming Presidential election. I am not hoping to hurry her toward adulthood, only to engage her in a deeper level of communication than a 7 & under can handle! Here's to you, Molly, on your Birthday! God bless you!
Posted by Picasa OOPS! Oct 22 was her actual Birthday, but it has taken me this long to finally figure out how to get the picture on here. Not to worry... I've got it ALL figured out now.

3 comments:

M&M's Mini Dachshunds said...

You'll always be my baby girl! LUV U-MOM

Anonymous said...

Is the song "How Beautiful" the Twila Paris version of about 12 years ago? If it is, we used that song in our wedding in November of 1995! That's pretty cool!

Tammy

M&M's Mini Dachshunds said...

Yes, it is. It is a very beautiful song and reminds me of the ultimate act of love Christ gave of when he gave up His body for us. It also reminds me that God is love and we should strive to love others unselfishly.